Terms of Service for Participants
As a nonprofit choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner of News Match, we ask that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by News Match and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number or our fiscal sponsor’s EIN for verification.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to participate in overall marketing efforts for News Match to create a sense of excitement among donors, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that News Match is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that News Match has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the News Match link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote News Match during the campaign using social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, TV, radio or digital news outlets that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in News Match.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees. I understand that if I do not provide routing information for automatic transfer to my bank account I will not be able to participate.